cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Chase ever increase SL after approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Chase ever increase SL after approval?

Just a quick update! I got the card today and they did indeed bump my SL to 6K. What a nice surprise!

Message 11 of 15
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

My initial SL with Chase amazon was 3500.  its now 9K, so yes they can increase you.  Just depends on how often you use it.  when I first go it, I used a lot.  These days not so much.  I will give it another year to decide if I want to keep or not.  paring to 3  for me may not be a bad thing Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15
glamchick
Established Contributor

Ive had a chase slate card for 6 years always pif and never late. Ive never got a cli from them.  Not sure why anyone would want this card seems whatever sl they give you u might be stuck with that for a very long time.

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 13 of 15
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@glamchick wrote:

Ive had a chase slate card for 6 years always pif and never late. Ive never got a cli from them.  Not sure why anyone would want this card seems whatever sl they give you u might be stuck with that for a very long time.

Slate is primarily a Balance Transfer (BT) Card  / Low interest card (for some).. 

You might get a CLI but it will cost you an HP....

If you really want more CL with Chase... you might be better off just apping for another card....

(That too will cost you HP)

-J

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I had my SW increased from 10k to 20k before they shut them all down bc of inq..

Wow.... that's crazy!!!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.