Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Chase give auto CLI's?

tag
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Does Chase give auto CLI's?

Does Chase give auto CLI's? If so, how often? 

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Chase give auto CLI's?

They did once a couple months back for me. 300cli to 4500. Not much but it didn't cost me anything. All customer request would be hard pull which sucks!

Message 2 of 11
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does Chase give auto C

I called last week and got a cli of 500 bringing my freedom card to 1200 with a hard pull. I  would be mad but i requested it lol

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

With a score of 736 I would be mad with a 500 cli. You must have a few old baddies on your reports huh? I should hit that range summer next year when most of my INQ fall off but 2 on each CR.

Message 4 of 11
moonman
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

With a score of 736 I would be mad with a 500 cli. You must have a few old baddies on your reports huh? I should hit that range summer next year when most of my INQ fall off but 2 on each CR.

no baddies on my report but just a short credit history and the reason for not being mad is that i hardly use the card plus  i have two Citi cards and a Discover card with cl of 5k each which suites me fine.

Message 5 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have never received an autCLI from Chase, and I have had a card for several years.  And if I ask, it is a hard pull

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 11
Regular Contributor

I've had my Chase card for 4 years and they decreased my CL a few months ago from 7K to $4.4K.  I just checked my fico score and it is 738-750.  A few months ago it was still over 700.  I've sinced paid of that Chase card and socked it.  I will use it every few months for something small and pay it off.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 7/8/10: TU - 738 EQ - 750
Previous Score: 1/22/10: TU - 703 EQ - 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase has always cost me a hard pull and i had to request x amount.

Message 8 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

chase has always cost me a hard pull and i had to request x amount.

DUCKY!!!! 

Where on earth have you been???

How's it going?

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been AWOL a bit I know. lol well just working two jobs, playing outer-empires, and doing a fair bit of traveling. FICO scores still taking the uti hit, but my ability to fly for incredibly reduced rates may not last forever so I'm seeing as much of the world as I can. trying to jump a flight to Amsterdam, Berlin, or Paris next week. how about you?
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.