Regular Contributor
asteroidblues86

Re: Does Citi PC?

bichonmom wrote:

MGTR420 wrote:

Are you sure a new account appears? When I product changed from the Citi Dividend Visa to the Mastercard, the tradeline remained the same. And then I just changed to the World Mastercard, and a new account has not appeared...even though I only changed the Logo, I recieved new account numbers and they said it was a product change. 

So no new acct showed up on your CR? You still show just one acct for Citi on your CR, but it's the new one instead of the old one? Or do all of them show up on your CR?

Citi will report a new tradeline but report it as opened on the original date of the tradeline it's replacing. It takes 45 days.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+