Valued Contributor
j_casteel

Does Citi give second chances?

I had 2 Citi cards nearly 6 years ago during my irresponsible phase in life. One was a Home Depot and the other was a Zales card. Both became negative and I worked out payment plans/settlements with them and they have been paid off since early 2007. I was curious if Citi gives second chances? I'd like to possibly get a Home Depot card and perhaps eventually add a Citi card to my wallet. I'm not looking to apply this year nor **bleep**

Thanks

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $4.5k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $9k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

Re: Does Citi give second chances?

j_casteel wrote:

I had 2 Citi cards nearly 6 years ago during my irresponsible phase in life. One was a Home Depot and the other was a Zales card. Both became negative and I worked out payment plans/settlements with them and they have been paid off since early 2007. I was curious if Citi gives second chances? I'd like to possibly get a Home Depot card and perhaps eventually add a Citi card to my wallet. I'm not looking to apply this year nor **bleep**

Thanks

lol, whats with the **bleep**? I didn't even say a **bleep** worthy word?

I **bleep**

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $4.5k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $9k | Alaska $5k |
across the board
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

j_casteel wrote:

j_casteel wrote:

Thanks

lol, whats with the **bleep**? I didn't even say a **bleep** worthy word?

I **bleep**

I give up!

Hopefully this works...

I **bleep**

across the board
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

**bleep**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

across the board
Valued Contributor
Dustink

j_casteel wrote:

Thanks

Where it **bleeped" you. Replace what you were trying to write with the number "4" instead.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

Dustink wrote:

j_casteel wrote:

Thanks

Where it **bleeped" you. Replace what you were trying to write with the number "4" instead.

thanks,

I 4got to add that I am an AU on a Citi Dividends World MC with perfect history, 0/11,500, and backdated to 2004. Its reporting on EX and EQ, but TU is not showing it. Do you think that will help me when the time comes and I decide to apply? I don't plan on applying until next year, but I'd just like to know beforehand.

across the board
Valued Contributor
Dustink

That should help, but sometimes banks have a hard time of letting things go. Why are you so set on Citi, there are better banks out there.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

[ Edited ]

Dustink wrote:

That should help, but sometimes banks have a hard time of letting things go. Why are you so set on Citi, there are better banks out there.

I'm not set on Citi per se...I'd like to have a Home Depot card 4 the 4inancing options. I 4requent HD and Lowe's but HD is closer to my house. Plus, maybe down the road I would like to possibly add a Citi card to my wallet.

I also wouldn't mind having a Lowe's card, which I already have a Walmart and Amazon, but Lowe's doesn't seem to like me as much right now. I don't plan on applying 4 anything until next year. Just curious about Citi and if they 4gave people.

Thanks

across the board
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

[ Edited ]

j_casteel wrote:

Dustink wrote:

I'm not set on Citi per se...I'd like to have a Home Depot card 4 the 4inancing options. I 4requent HD and Lowe's but HD is closer to my house. Plus, maybe down the road I would like to possibly add a Citi card to my wallet.

I also wouldn't mind having a Lowe's card, which I already have a Walmart and Amazon, but Lowe's doesn't seem to like me as much right now. I don't plan on applying 4 anything until next year. Just curious about Citi and if they 4gave people.

Thanks

this damn censoring thing is killing me....i type a message out and if I miss one "eff" then It bleeps the rest of the sentence out, and then I 4got what i even typed.

across the board
Valued Contributor
Dustink

[ Edited ]

Yeah, sorry about the censor problem. Hopefully that will be resolved by tomorrow.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}