Valued Contributor

Does Citi give second chances?

I had 2 Citi cards nearly 6 years ago during my irresponsible phase in life. One was a Home Depot and the other was a Zales card. Both became negative and I worked out payment plans/settlements with them and they have been paid off since early 2007. I was curious if Citi gives second chances? I'd like to possibly get a Home Depot card and perhaps eventually add a Citi card to my wallet. I'm not looking to apply this year nor **bleep**

Thanks

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Valued Contributor

Re: Does Citi give second chances?

j_casteel wrote:

I had 2 Citi cards nearly 6 years ago during my irresponsible phase in life. One was a Home Depot and the other was a Zales card. Both became negative and I worked out payment plans/settlements with them and they have been paid off since early 2007. I was curious if Citi gives second chances? I'd like to possibly get a Home Depot card and perhaps eventually add a Citi card to my wallet. I'm not looking to apply this year nor **bleep**

Thanks

lol, whats with the **bleep**? I didn't even say a **bleep** worthy word?

I **bleep**

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $5.25k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $18k | Alaska $5k |
across the board
Valued Contributor

j_casteel wrote:

j_casteel wrote:

Thanks

lol, whats with the **bleep**? I didn't even say a **bleep** worthy word?

I **bleep**

I give up!

Hopefully this works...

I **bleep**

across the board
Valued Contributor

**bleep**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

across the board
Valued Contributor

j_casteel wrote:

Thanks

Where it **bleeped" you. Replace what you were trying to write with the number "4" instead.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor

Dustink wrote:

j_casteel wrote:

Thanks

Where it **bleeped" you. Replace what you were trying to write with the number "4" instead.

thanks,

I 4got to add that I am an AU on a Citi Dividends World MC with perfect history, 0/11,500, and backdated to 2004. Its reporting on EX and EQ, but TU is not showing it. Do you think that will help me when the time comes and I decide to apply? I don't plan on applying until next year, but I'd just like to know beforehand.

across the board
Valued Contributor

That should help, but sometimes banks have a hard time of letting things go. Why are you so set on Citi, there are better banks out there.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dustink wrote:

That should help, but sometimes banks have a hard time of letting things go. Why are you so set on Citi, there are better banks out there.

I'm not set on Citi per se...I'd like to have a Home Depot card 4 the 4inancing options. I 4requent HD and Lowe's but HD is closer to my house. Plus, maybe down the road I would like to possibly add a Citi card to my wallet.

I also wouldn't mind having a Lowe's card, which I already have a Walmart and Amazon, but Lowe's doesn't seem to like me as much right now. I don't plan on applying 4 anything until next year. Just curious about Citi and if they 4gave people.

Thanks

across the board
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

j_casteel wrote:

Dustink wrote:

I'm not set on Citi per se...I'd like to have a Home Depot card 4 the 4inancing options. I 4requent HD and Lowe's but HD is closer to my house. Plus, maybe down the road I would like to possibly add a Citi card to my wallet.

I also wouldn't mind having a Lowe's card, which I already have a Walmart and Amazon, but Lowe's doesn't seem to like me as much right now. I don't plan on applying 4 anything until next year. Just curious about Citi and if they 4gave people.

Thanks

this damn censoring thing is killing me....i type a message out and if I miss one "eff" then It bleeps the rest of the sentence out, and then I 4got what i even typed.

across the board
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, sorry about the censor problem. Hopefully that will be resolved by tomorrow.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.