cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Citibank report AU

Valued Contributor

Does Citibank report AU

Does Citibank report Authorized Users and if so, to whom? thanks Also when fico 08 happens and AU wont reap the benefits, is it easy to take an AU off your credit card?
4 REPLIES
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Does Citibank report AU



oracles wrote:
Does Citibank report Authorized Users and if so, to whom? thanks Also when fico 08 happens and AU wont reap the benefits, is it easy to take an AU off your credit card?

Yes, Citi reports AUs to all three CRAs.  AUs are very easy to remove.  Just call up the CCC and have the AU removed.

 
----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. Smiley Surprised )
Valued Contributor

Re: Does Citibank report AU

thanks cheddar, do you have the thread about when fico 08 is going to happen. thanks
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Does Citibank report AU



oracles wrote:
thanks cheddar, do you have the thread about when fico 08 is going to happen. thanks


No, unfortunately nobody knows yet.  We all wish we did, though!
 
----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. Smiley Surprised )
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Does Citibank report AU

EXP has FICO 08 availible to it's customers right now-
 
Just not for batch processing-

cheddar wrote:


oracles wrote:
thanks cheddar, do you have the thread about when fico 08 is going to happen. thanks


No, unfortunately nobody knows yet.  We all wish we did, though!