Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does DCU Visa report to all 3 CRA's?

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Does DCU Visa report to all 3 CRA's?

I was just approved for a DCU Visa and was wondering do they report to TU and EXP as well?  They pulled EQ for both my membership and CC application.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Does DCU Visa report to all 3 CRA's?

They should. Call them to be sure.

Message 2 of 7
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval. the card should report to all 3, but you could always call them to make sure. what kind of credit limit did you receive with DCU, if you don't mind my asking?

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 7
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

I was just checking in on another board and I read people saying that they in fact do report to all 3 CRA's.  

As for my approval, it was for $7500.  They offered me two different choices of the rewards visa @ 12.5% or the regular visa @ 9.5%.  I took the 9.5% just in case one day I need to carry a balance.  Rewards programs have never really worked out for me so I wasn't swayed by that.  However, thinking back I probably could have took the rewards since I usually PIF.  I guess I wasn't thinking clearly when I hit the accept button.  Oh well Smiley Frustrated

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 4 of 7
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Reward program from CU are usually sub-par at best. If I were you, I would pick low interest card as well.

Message 5 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

Mine reports to all 3

Same CL as yours. CU's rewards are not the greatest sometimes.

Message 6 of 7
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Ha!  Same here with a $7500 CL - looks like that's what they start everyone with... 

I took the non-rewards card, too, as I also wanted a semi-low rate in case I ever did have to carry a balance.

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.