cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Discover Business Card report on Personal Credit Report?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Message Edited by concorduser on 07-07-2009 04:05 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Discover Business Card report on Personal Credit Report?

no it doesn't report on your personal credit report.....that is part of the beauty of the business card is that it doesn't figure in your utilization
Message 2 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
no it doesn't report on your personal credit report.....that is part of the beauty of the business card is that it doesn't figure in your utilization

I know most of the biz cards does not report to personal. Recently, I started hearing that Discover started reporting their biz cards on to personal reports. I dont want to loose the AAoA if biz card is reporting to personal.
Message 3 of 6
manyquestions
Established Contributor

many have reported that discover business now shows up on their personal report.
Message 4 of 6
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

My Discover Business reports to my personal credit along with my Discover personal card.
Message 5 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@itsjustmeibe wrote:
My Discover Business reports to my personal credit along with my Discover personal card.

Thanks to all of you for your input. I want to add Discover to my Credit Report at some point. I am not sure if I want to dilute my AAoA now. It is not worth it at this time to add a new account to my Personal CR.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.