cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Elan Financial Services backed cards offer APR reductions or BT offers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Elan Financial Services backed cards offer APR reductions or BT offers?

Just curious, I have a card backed by them which is now a stand alone Elan Financial product since my bank terminated their relationship with Elan. (Rather they are merging with another institution, my bank that is).

The card sits in my SD because of the 2,500 point cash back threshold.

I'd love the Apr lowered an would see a reason to keep it for the long haul if they offer special BTs at times.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Elan Financial Services backed cards offer APR reductions or BT offers?

Bump

Still wondering I know Elan Financial backs a lot of banks cards

Message 2 of 5
celluloid17
Established Contributor

Re: Does Elan Financial Services backed cards offer APR reductions or BT offers?

I've had an Elan card for over twelve years.  it was originally branded with another financial institution, but was converted to just a straightforward Elan (lackluster) rewards card many years ago.  I never use it,  but I have received BT offers from them over the years.  I used to get them quite frequently and even used one at a point, but I haven't received an offer for one in ages.  

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for responding! 

I am keeping the card since they are my highest limit card that is not backed by Synchrony; although, I am hardly using the card.

I have sm'd them and am waiting for a response to see if I have any offers available; in case anyone is curious or following this post I will report back once they respond. 

My card is a 3-2-1..... Which would be beneficial if they did not have the 25$ redemption threshold I hate feeling like I am tied to one card to meet spend. 3% gas 2% grocery 1% everything else. 

Message 4 of 5
joltdude
Senior Contributor

You do realize Elan is a division of US Bank.....

So replace does Elan do with does US Bank do.......*esp because your bank/cu is no longer owner of the card account*

(remember the Cash+)

-J

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.