cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does First National Bank to Product Changes?

tag
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

Does First National Bank to Product Changes?

So I have my Legacy Visa, which was the fist major credit card I got after my bankruptcy, so it is my second oldest CC account.

I needed that account until I started actively improving my credit situation, and I had forgotten (shame on me!) that there is a $75 annual fee which I just got hit with!  They've been good to me with lowering my APR and regular CLI's, but that annual fee...  Ouch!

In doing some looking around, I see that First National Bank has a name-branded credit card with no annual fee and a more reasonable APR.

Has anybody here ever tried doing a PC from one of the subprime cards (Legacy or Blaze) to their mainstream card?  Or did they require a new application and hard pull?

Thanks!

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Does First National Bank to Product Changes?

I combined 2 Visa CC with FNBO. When I called the CS they could not do it, but when I called Credit Reallocations they combined the 2 cards in few min. I would say call Credit Reallocations and see if they can help you.

Good luck! 😎

Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@CYBERSAM wrote:

I combined 2 Visa CC with FNBO. When I called the CS they could not do it, but when I called Credit Reallocations they combined the 2 cards in few min. I would say call Credit Reallocations and see if they can help you.

Good luck! 😎

This card is not an FNBO card, its a completely different bank.

Message 3 of 4
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

Yeah, First National Bank and First National Bank of Omaha are two different banks. FNB is primarily a subprime lender, except for the one card I wouldn't mind PCing to.

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.