cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does NFCU report credit limits to CRA's?

tag
kcoett
Valued Member

Does NFCU report credit limits to CRA's?

I recently opened a nrewards visa with NFCU with a 17k limit.  I received a scorewatch update this morning with this account now reporting.  However, the credit limit is listed as "not reported".  In the comments it says "Amount in H/C column is credit limit".  Surely they don't report the balance as the credit limit do they?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Does NFCU report credit limits to CRA's?

dont know about nRewards, but I have 2 platinum cards and they both report the limits. One card is with 22k cl.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kcoett wrote:

I recently opened a nrewards visa with NFCU with a 17k limit.  I received a scorewatch update this morning with this account now reporting.  However, the credit limit is listed as "not reported".  In the comments it says "Amount in H/C column is credit limit".  Surely they don't report the balance as the credit limit do they?

NFCU definitely reports the limits for your nRewards card. I'd just wait for a complete cycle, then look at how it reports again.

Congrats on the new card!

Message 3 of 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I agree with LilMirth.  My nRewards posts my limit.  I don't recall it saying "not reported", but I'd also done a balance xfer when I opened it, so maybe yours shows that until you catually use it for a purchase.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 5
kcoett
Valued Member

Ok, that's what I was wondering.  I will wait and see what it says next month.

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.