Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Nordstrom Pull Hard for CLI?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Does Nordstrom Pull Hard for CLI?

Does any one know if Nordstrom would Pull Hard Inq for CLI or product change from Store card to Visa card?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Nordstrom Pull Hard for CLI?

did you get in w/nordies? who did they pull? you've been as active as me and i hear good things about them.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested a CLI at 4 months, and they said they would use their internal data to decide whether or not to increase me. I am not sure if they even softed me. Did get 3x limit increase. Love 'em.

I've later heard their internal guidelines are to wait 4 months between CLIs. Not sure if this is true, though.
Message 3 of 6
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

I have Nordie Sig for about four months now and Last time  I talked to the

CSR she said they usually do CL increase about every six months or so and they've softing

me on my EQ every month. I'm not sure if its a hard or soft though, you can always

call them and asked.

BTW, CSR are very nice.

Message Edited by Marvintran on 05-26-2008 06:11 PM
Message 4 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Yes, I got the Nordie Store Card with $2k CL about a month ago. They pulled EQ for me which is the lowest among all three at 665 Fico. I have to work on getting rid off some of the lates and paid collections on EX/EQ. I am hoping to get a CLI and possibly upgrade to Nordie Visa. My BOA 99/500 is scheduled to become unsecure by end of June. Hope that would give me a boost and CLI. I am not apping any more other than for biz LOC.

imducky wrote:
did you get in w/nordies? who did they pull? you've been as active as me and i hear good things about them.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks concord.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.