Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does REI VIsa Signature report CL?

tag
bobebob
Frequent Contributor

Does REI VIsa Signature report CL?

I did  a search on the boards and didn't find the answer to this:

I have a BOA Visa Signature that doesn't report the CL which adversely affects my Util.

I am looking at getting an REI Visa.  They offer both a Platinum and a Signature.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if they report the CL on the REI Visa Signature account. 

The terms are virtually identical on each so I would go with Platinum if they don't report the CL on the Signature account. I don't plan on leaving anything other than a microbalance month to month anyway.

Thanks in advance,

Bobebob

MyFico EQ - 789

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does REI VIsa Signature report CL?

You may want to contact JJF ...  his post on the thread below shows he have that card.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Applying-for-New-Credit-Cards/td-p/494883

JJF wrote:

Most of the credit cards I have obtained in the last 5 years have been branded credit cards. I got a Chase Orvis because I was ordering from Orvis and followed the click here to save $xxx on this order. I got a US Bank REI Visa ... same reason. I got a Cabellas Visa ... similiar reason.  The list goes on.

Message 2 of 4
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

Or just call!

Message 3 of 4
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

They issue the card in both Signature and normal versions.

Not easy to get for rebuilders.   My only decline in my last app spree.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.