Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SYNCH Report to EQUIFAX ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does SYNCH Report to EQUIFAX ??

I've had my SYNCH Cards for over a month now -- LOWES ($12k), Chevron ($4k), Walmart MC ($6k), PayPal MC ($6k) -- they reported to my EXP almost immediately -- within 48 hours of approval !!  TU took MAYBE a week or so ... EQ has NONE of them.  Is this normal ?  ?   I was apprvoed around 2/2 - 2/3 for them all on same day, and cLI'd same night ... So confusing as usually TU lags way behind the other 2.  Ive never seen EQ take this long -- am I missing something?  Does SYNCH not report to EQ or only certian cards?

Weigh in!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Does SYNCH Report to EQUIFAX ??

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had my SYNCH Cards for over a month now -- LOWES ($12k), Chevron ($4k), Walmart MC ($6k), PayPal MC ($6k) -- they reported to my EXP almost immediately -- within 48 hours of approval !!  TU took MAYBE a week or so ... EQ has NONE of them.  Is this normal ?  ?   I was apprvoed around 2/2 - 2/3 for them all on same day, and cLI'd same night ... So confusing as usually TU lags way behind the other 2.  Ive never seen EQ take this long -- am I missing something?  Does SYNCH not report to EQ or only certian cards?

Weigh in!

It reports to all 3 bureaus.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Stash Rewards Visa and Paypal Smart Connect both reporting on Equifax

Message 3 of 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

You need to have some patience. New accounts can sometimes take months to fully report to all three bureaus. Yes, Synch cards report to EQ. It just may not happen as quickly as you want.

Message 4 of 10
Bankrupt2019
Established Contributor

All of my Sync accounts show on all 3

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they report to all 3 bureaus. It may just be taking some time to hit the last one.

Message 6 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

They do report to all 3...for me, EX usually shows my new account within 48 hours of being approved, EQ is usually the next to follow with it showing within a week.  TU...well, as with all of my account, TU is always the absolute slowest.  In my experience TU can be anywhere from a week to 2 months...

Message 7 of 10
alexl22
Regular Contributor

SOME of my synch cards report monthly to EQ, other for some reason are there but they dont update monthly, I have been battling with equifax for almost a year with no resolution. It should be noted this is an Equifax problem not Synch who assures me they are sending updates every month.

Starting Score: myFICO TU: 542, myFICO EQ: 556 EX: 549 (03/2013)
Current Score: 729 TU, EQ: 702, EX 724

Message 8 of 10
Officer737
Established Contributor

@Bankrupt2019 wrote:

All of my Sync accounts show on all 3

Mine do as well

Message 9 of 10
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

All my SYNC accounts report to all 3

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.