cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ShopDiscover stack with 5% categories?

tag
lithium78
Established Contributor

Does ShopDiscover stack with 5% categories?

I'm considering getting some new electric guitar equipment, so I was thinking of using ShopDiscover to get it through Guitar Center online because they are offering 10% cashback.  I'm also signed up for this quarter's 5% category which includes online shopping.  So, does anyone know if these stack and I'll get 15% cashback on my order instead of 10%?

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Does ShopDiscover stack with 5% categories?

Message 2 of 5
nickn86
Contributor

Yep. Order on the 22nd to get 17% cashback!

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5.6k (3/13) | Amex Premier Rewards Gold - NPSL (1/13) | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature - 9k (1/13) | Amex Delta Gold - 6k (9/12) | Citi Forward Visa - 10k (10/12) | Discover It - 2k (2/12) | Chase +1 Visa - $300 (2/11)
Message 3 of 5
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Yup!  Using ShopDiscover this quarter can potentially net you 27% cash back depending on the retailer and the double cashback day.  It's awesome.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 4 of 5
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Is there anything on the account page that tells us how much CB we've exhausted so far this season? I think I've reached my limit already, but it's hard to tell bc the CB just keeps rolling in. If I get something online that's not ShopDiscover and I'm past my 5% CB limit, I'd rather use another card that still gives me 5% CB...

ImageImageImage

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.