Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does State Farm Bank blacklist?

tag
Stoneheavy
Established Member

Does State Farm Bank blacklist?

I defaulted on them back in 2008 and don;t want to waste an inquiry if they blacklist.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does State Farm Bank blacklist?

I don't know much about State Farm, but I can only assume that most banks will blacklist if you ever defaulted with them. The real question is, how forgiving are they or how long do they blacklist? Hopefully someone with experience will help out here. Did it fall off your credit report yet? If so, you may want to go ahead and try, at least that way you'd know one way or another.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stoneheavy wrote:

I defaulted on them back in 2008 and don;t want to waste an inquiry if they blacklist.

Welcome to MyFico. They do blacklist but if the amount was small, you have a strong chance of getting back in with them.

Message 3 of 5
Stoneheavy
Established Member

yeah it just fell off my reports and it was just under $1000.  I may just call them.  Thanks for your input.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stoneheavy wrote:

yeah it just fell off my reports and it was just under $1000.  I may just call them.  Thanks for your input.

You are welcome!!  I will keep fingers crossed for you and hope you are able to get back in with them.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.