cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does US Bank Secured Report to All CRAs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does US Bank Secured Report to All CRAs?

Ii the last week, I got approved for a US Bank Secured Visa. It only arrived in the mail on Friday. I went to CreditKarma(TransUnion) last night and the account wasn't showing up and went to Quizzle(Experian) a few hours later and signed up for a free account there and saw that it was already reporting there.

Is it just a timing issue or does US Bank Secured only report to 1 or 2 of the CRAs?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Does US Bank Secured Report to All CRAs?

I would give it some time.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 4
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ii the last week, I got approved for a US Bank Secured Visa. It only arrived in the mail on Friday. I went to CreditKarma(TransUnion) last night and the account wasn't showing up and went to Quizzle(Experian) a few hours later and signed up for a free account there and saw that it was already reporting there.

Is it just a timing issue or does US Bank Secured only report to 1 or 2 of the CRAs?

It takes time and each bureau gets updates at different times, my Chase Sapphire and Chase Freedom are still not reporting and it's been about a month, and I already have the cards and spending on them.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 4
dude11
Regular Contributor

Yes I used to have one and they do report to all three.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.