newby2012

Does US Bank Secured Report to All CRAs?

Ii the last week, I got approved for a US Bank Secured Visa. It only arrived in the mail on Friday. I went to CreditKarma(TransUnion) last night and the account wasn't showing up and went to Quizzle(Experian) a few hours later and signed up for a free account there and saw that it was already reporting there.

Is it just a timing issue or does US Bank Secured only report to 1 or 2 of the CRAs?

Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: Does US Bank Secured Report to All CRAs?

I would give it some time.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
distantarray

newby2012 wrote:

Ii the last week, I got approved for a US Bank Secured Visa. It only arrived in the mail on Friday. I went to CreditKarma(TransUnion) last night and the account wasn't showing up and went to Quizzle(Experian) a few hours later and signed up for a free account there and saw that it was already reporting there.

Is it just a timing issue or does US Bank Secured only report to 1 or 2 of the CRAs?

It takes time and each bureau gets updates at different times, my Chase Sapphire and Chase Freedom are still not reporting and it's been about a month, and I already have the cards and spending on them.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Regular Contributor
dude11

Yes I used to have one and they do report to all three.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}