Anonymous
Not applicable

Does USAA have pre qual site for CC?

Does USAA have CC prequal site?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does USAA have pre qual site for CC?

@Anonymous wrote:

Does USAA have CC prequal site?

No they don't 

Message 2 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

I don't think I've seen one.  If you're a USAA member and already set up with access to their site you can see if there is an offer for credit products after logging in.  That said, don't just rely on prequals.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@takeshi74 wrote:

I don't think I've seen one.  If you're a USAA member and already set up with access to their site you can see if there is an offer for credit products after logging in.  That said, don't just rely on prequals.

+1

Agreed prequals can be all over the place.

Message 4 of 8
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

If you're a USAA member then sign up for their credit check service.  If your report is good then you should see an offer after a little time that you will get an offer.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TiggerDat wrote:

If you're a USAA member then sign up for their credit check service.  If your report is good then you should see an offer after a little time that you will get an offer.

You don't need to sign up for their credit check service. I started getting offers well before I signed up.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anybody, not a member just sign up for the credit check service?

Just curious, I use their free one based on EXP...it yells about any change, including 'score' so why pay 

If more than just members can get it, I'd say take it

Message 7 of 8
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TiggerDat wrote:

You don't need to sign up for their credit check service. I started getting offers well before I signed up.

I believe that.

It doesn't hurt though to have the service.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.