cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does USSA Offer a 0% Balance transfer on Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature or Cash Plus Amex??

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Does USSA Offer a 0% Balance transfer on Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature or Cash Plus Amex??

Does anybody know if USSA offers a 0% Balance Transfer from time to time on their  Cashback Rewards Plus American Express Card

and the Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature card ????, or does Usaaa never offers a BT on them? I have had these cards for 6 months and I have never received any BT offers on these cards. The reason I am asking I have seen people receiving offers from USAA cards but I don't recall seeing offers for the 2 cards I have?

Thank you very much for your help Smiley Happy Have a great weekend to My Myfico friends Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does USSA Offer a 0% Balance transfer on Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature or Cash Plus Amex

I just had a offer for the  Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature card  at 0% BT for 15 months but I didnt take the offer/card.  Not sure about current card holders though. I'm sure others will chime in here soon. Oh and once again congrats on those CLIs!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does USSA Offer a 0% Balance transfer on Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature or Cash Plus Amex

Sure have me trying to remember ... can't say in the last nine years of getting a Balance Transfer Offer. Now I took one for two days at 11.40% which I needed for a very brief cash need (cost me a $1.53) and paid it off $1,600 dollars. There was no promotional rates ever but I did NOT pay a BT Fee.

Message 3 of 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@WowCool wrote:

I just had a offer for the  Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature card  at 0% BT for 15 months but I didnt take the offer/card.  Not sure about current card holders though. I'm sure others will chime in here soon. Oh and once again congrats on those CLIs!Smiley Happy

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Aprile421
Regular Contributor

When I got my USAA Amex  I was given 15 mos 0% on Balance transfers and Purchases.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah we have the 15 month zero percent offer on it as well.  

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aprile421 wrote:

When I got my USAA Amex  I was given 15 mos 0% on Balance transfers and Purchases.

Any idea what the percentage was for the actual BT of that? 2%, 3%?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.