cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Value City report to all the credit agencies?

tag
sihil
Established Member

Does Value City report to all the credit agencies?

Hi everyone. This is my second post and I have used the great information here to improve my credit. I recently received a Value City Card with a $3,000 limit. I was wondering if they report to all the credit agencies? I saw the inquiry on my reports but not the credit card. I was approved on 6/25/13.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Does Value City report to all the credit agencies?

@sihil wrote:

Hi everyone. This is my second post and I have used the great information here to improve my credit. I recently received a Value City Card with a $3,000 limit. I was wondering if they report to all the credit agencies? I saw the inquiry on my reports but not the credit card. I was approved on 6/25/13.

Ofcourse it is a comentiy (WFNNB) card, once you make your first payment it strats reporting

Amex Platinum Amex Blue - 30k Chase Freedom - $25k Discover IT 22K Lowes - $24k Citi ThankYou 16k Amex Delta 15k
Home Depot - 18k Bloomingdales - $12k Nordstrom - 8k Saks 6k
Macys 5k Walmart 3k Vic Secret 1.5
Message 2 of 6
sihil
Established Member

Ok thank you. Maybe that was a silly question to ask in the first place!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

It wasn't silly! Smiley Wink  Welcome to the boards!

Message 4 of 6
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

Value City & American Signature are backed by GE now. In case anyone didn't know.

Message 5 of 6
sihil
Established Member

Thanks HeilFico!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.