Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Does WFNNB blacklist?

I've searched the forum and found a few posts -- some say yes and others say no. So, I'm not quite sure what to think. I'd hate to get a HP if they have a long memory.

Anyone know from personal experience if they blacklist from a very old CO?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Valued Contributor
tcbofade

Re: Does WFNNB blacklist?

I was just reading the other thread, and it's very possible that this is the reason you're not getting preapprovals on their websites...

Current Scores: EX 676 (FCR) TU08: 648 Wally (TU08). 07/01/14 Last app 05/29/2014.
Gardening until 01 November 2014.
(Thou shalt not app, thou shalt not app, thou shalt not app...)
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Re: Does WFNNB blacklist?

tcbofade wrote:

I was just reading the other thread, and it's very possible that this is the reason you're not getting preapprovals on their websites...

Possible, but I doubt it. That was over 20 yrs ago and I was in a different state. I doubt their computers would know I'm the same person w/o my SSN and DOB. I really think that my opting out is preventing the pre-approval. It won't work on Amex or Discover's sites, either.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+