Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does WFNNB blacklist?

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Does WFNNB blacklist?

I've searched the forum and found a few posts -- some say yes and others say no. So, I'm not quite sure what to think. I'd hate to get a HP if they have a long memory.

Anyone know from personal experience if they blacklist from a very old CO?

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Does WFNNB blacklist?

I was just reading the other thread, and it's very possible that this is the reason you're not getting preapprovals on their websites...

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2 of 3
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Does WFNNB blacklist?

@tcbofade wrote:

I was just reading the other thread, and it's very possible that this is the reason you're not getting preapprovals on their websites...

Possible, but I doubt it. That was over 20 yrs ago and I was in a different state. I doubt their computers would know I'm the same person w/o my SSN and DOB. I really think that my opting out is preventing the pre-approval. It won't work on Amex or Discover's sites, either.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.