cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Zync card report to Credit Bureau every month?

tag
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Does Zync card report to Credit Bureau every month?

Revolvers are reported to the credit bureau on a regular basis,some every month, others bi-monthly or quarterly.Does American express report the Zync card monthly like a revolver would be, or do the Zync go unreported?

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
andre181
Established Contributor

Re: Does Zync card report to Credit Bureau every month?

It is reported every month with the balance, but it isn't included in util.

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 2 of 5
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Thank you andre

Goal 750 Across

Message 3 of 5
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Mountain, apply already.  You need tofind out if you are even of their blacklist.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 4 of 5
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

Mountain, apply already.  You need tofind out if you are even of their blacklist.

Not yet.First thing first. Attempting to get my auto credit back on the credit bureaus and on the bureau it was never reported.Then will go after a car lease.After that will see where I stand with AE. Will need to pull the trigger on auto and credit cards with in next 30 days, especially if I can't get my auto credit reporting once again. Thankfully, Infinite/Nissan say its not a problem because of my prior pay history with them. Wanted a Volkswagen but might have to get an Infinite lease.Life lesson, what can you say. A mistake by someone else can negatively impact you or I. My new FICO score is only one point difference.

Goal 750 Across

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.