New Visitor

Does any know any Equifax only cc pullers? Thanks

Mega Contributor

Re: Does any know any Equifax only cc pullers? Thanks

There's no real answer to that the same card company may pull Equifax in one region of the country and TU or EX in another part. I live in MN and most pull Equifax.

Mega Contributor

Do a google search for credit pulls data base.

Welcome to the forum. As the previous poster mentioned, CBs are regional and lenders can double/triple pull as well.

There are a few databases that may help but the results should be a YMMV.

Try whogavemecredit.com or the other 'credit pulls' database.
Senior Contributor

USAA if you are military or former military.

Oregon community Credit Union

Discover

Sportsmans guide visa

Alliant CU

Navy Federal Credit Union

DCU

Penfed

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]
Discover always pulls TU for me....CUs are the big EQ pullers
Regular Contributor

NFCU has pulled from more than just Eq at the branch I am at in Eastern NC    First Flight Credit Union ( small bank) very small, has only pulled from EQ

My Sock Drawer: Care Credit $4200-0, JCP 2100-0, Chase 3000-0, Chase Freedom $4500.00-0, WF $1000.00-0.00
In Use: NFCU Visa Sig $17.5k- 0.00k
I still have too MANY CARDS
Starting Score 538
Current Score Oct 30-14 701 fico Eq-- 745 Fico Tu-- 713 Fico Ex
Valued Contributor

I would have said Nordstrom but I just checked my EQ report and they stopped softing it in April.  Looks like they switched to EX.  

Regular Contributor

Oh Wells Fargo pulled my Eq FICO, made me proud.  Still stingy with the CL lol

My Sock Drawer: Care Credit $4200-0, JCP 2100-0, Chase 3000-0, Chase Freedom $4500.00-0, WF $1000.00-0.00
In Use: NFCU Visa Sig $17.5k- 0.00k
I still have too MANY CARDS
Starting Score 538
Current Score Oct 30-14 701 fico Eq-- 745 Fico Tu-- 713 Fico Ex
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.