cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any of you see a red flag next to your number of accounts on your Fico Report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does any of you see a red flag next to your number of accounts on your Fico Report?

cheddar wrote:

fused wrote:

Like I said, as far as I know...that's all I can say  lolSmiley Happy I might be wrong. Most people with scores below 800 will get some red flag or a negative comment on the scale page, but I have never heard or seen a person with 800+ scores who has over 30 accounts have red flags or negative comments on the scale page.

Hmmm...verrrry interesting!

This is the standard comment on the scale page when your score is 800+:

What’s hurting your FICO® score

Because your FICO® score is exceptionally high, there are no actionable negative factors present with your score. Continue to manage your credit as you currently are doing to maintain your very high FICO® score.

1. There are no negative reasons significantly affecting your FICO® Score.

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does any of you see a red flag next to your number of accounts on your Fico Report?

Let's see
 all the new accounts (under 1 year)
all the INQs
the CA account
the paid tax lienn

I should be good to go in Feb 2014  unless I can get the lien and CA off before then.
Message 12 of 18
marty56
Super Contributor

I have them also. they funnt things is that most of the accounts are closed.  It says I have 36 accounts and I only actually have 7 that can actually be used (counting mortgage and car).  The other accounts are all closed.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 13 of 18
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Con:  Oh THAT red flag!  We certainly do and it's quite a nice red flag!  42 accounts!
Message 14 of 18
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

21,32, 51 (this flag's on fire!)

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 18
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

REgnlor wrote:

Is there a FFD?  Fico Fire Dept?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 16 of 18
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

5 ALARMS!!! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

REgnlor wrote:

My flagboy told your flagboy
I'm gonna set your flag on fire
Talkin' bout hey now, hey now
FICO, FICO an de'

(With apologies to the Dixie Cups)

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.