Super Contributor
concorduser

Does any one have Visa Infinite Card?

Does any one have Visa Infinite Card? Looks like it is next generation card after Visa Signature?
Senior Contributor
MattH

Re: Does any one have Visa Infinite Card?

concorduser wrote:
Does any one have Visa Infinite Card? Looks like it is next generation card after Visa Signature?

No US bank offers Visa Infinite at this time.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

concorduser wrote:

I don't see the US in the drop down list on this page:

http://www.visainfinite.com/

Senior Contributor
O6

[ Edited ]

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

concorduser wrote:

I don't see the US in the drop down list on this page:

http://www.visainfinite.com/

At least in the Asia-Pacific region, the Visa Infinite / MasterCard World are cards designed to part fools with a $500 or higher annual fee. 

The only difference between Infinite / World cards and your common gold or standard card is, aside from the annual fee, additional benefits / services such as a free annual medical examination, free use of certain golf courses, expedited service in bank branches and airport VIP lounge access. 

Again, this is only the Asia-Pacific region.  YMMV.

P.S.  I forgot to mention that credit limits may be signifiantly higher.  Still, if you have a strong cerdit history than even with your standard card you can get the same high limits.

Message Edited by O6 on 12-20-2009 10:06 PM
IAALBNYL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}