Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody have all three?

tag
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Does anybody have all three?

A walmart discover (free Trans Union score), a u.s. bank cash + (free Experian score) and a checking plus account with D.C.U. (free Equifax score) ?
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anybody have all three?

Walmart Discover yes...US BANK HAS FREE FICO?? I shouldv'e apped for that card! Damnit! Oh well!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 2 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

All US Bank accounts include the score free with internet banking. Although, it seems to pretty much be a one time thing. Maybe somehow once a year, but I am not seeing it.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 12
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

The US Bank EX score is a Fako

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 4 of 12
bobebob
Frequent Contributor

Since I don't live in PA, the best I can do is to have the TU Fico from my Walmart Discover Card, and EQ Fico from DCU once a month.

Those are free. 

I pay for SW so I have an updated EQ Fico whenever any negative change occurs.

I also use Bank of America's Privacy Assist service so I know about any changes that happen to any information in all three agencies' data. The scores this service gives are fako's but it's the info in the reports that I'm concerned with.

*edited because Ipad typing causes issues. I have learned that if you edit in HTML tab this is better.

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Message 5 of 12
lithium78
Established Contributor

You might as well use a free EX FAKO from creditsesame.com since US Bank's free score isn't any more accurate.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

The US Bank EX score is a Fako

I have pretty much come to accept that every score a consumer has access to is a FAKO. Most banks either use an internal systems or a score not accessible by a customer.

I don't focus on my score, I focus on the info within the report.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 12
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Hey bobebob, I believe you're thinking of P.S.E.C.U. (pennsylvania state employees credit union), I'm talking about D.C.U. (digital credit union). I was under the impression that U.S. bank was a monthly update like the D.C.U. and the walmart T.U. From what I'm gathering it would seem that most believe it's not worth having all three also the U.S. Bank only gives you a one time experian fako?
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 8 of 12
JonStur
Established Contributor

@7PM789 wrote:
Hey bobebob, I believe you're thinking of P.S.E.C.U. (pennsylvania state employees credit union), I'm talking about D.C.U. (digital credit union). I was under the impression that U.S. bank was a monthly update like the D.C.U. and the walmart T.U. From what I'm gathering it would seem that most believe it's not worth having all three also the U.S. Bank only gives you a one time experian fako?

With US Bank they provide a link from their website, if your eligible, to Experian where you sign up and receive an updated score monthly..

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 9 of 12
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

What are the eligibility requirements?
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.