cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have PNC Everyday Rewards Visa Signature Card?

tag
mousefai
New Contributor

Re: Does anyone have PNC Everyday Rewards Visa Signature Card?

i currently live in california.

i talked to the pnc credir card deparment they said they wont issue credit card to people who lie in california..

any body had the same problems?

HSBC PREMIER WORLD MASTERCARD- 12000 LIMITS, PENFED- 2500 LIMITS, DISCOVER IT- 10000 LIMITS, CHASE FREEDOM- 3500 LIMITS, USAA MASTERCARD- 6500 LIMITS, CHASE SAPPHIRE- 7000 LIMITS, AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY- 8000 LIMITS, US BANKS VISA PLATINUM- 5000 LIMITS, BARCLAY REWARD- 1500 LIMITS, WELLS FARGO VISA SIGNATURE- 5000 LIMITS, NORSTORM VISA- 5000 LIMITS, SUNTRUST- 1500 LIMITS

Message 11 of 35
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

:rofl:

Message 12 of 35
Ron1
Super Contributor

@mousefai wrote:

i currently live in california.

i talked to the pnc credir card deparment they said they wont issue credit card to people who lie in california..

any body had the same problems?

Yes,  they don't issue the card where they don't have any branch like US Bank.

Ron.

Message 13 of 35
mousefai
New Contributor

may i ask where does pnc mostly located?

HSBC PREMIER WORLD MASTERCARD- 12000 LIMITS, PENFED- 2500 LIMITS, DISCOVER IT- 10000 LIMITS, CHASE FREEDOM- 3500 LIMITS, USAA MASTERCARD- 6500 LIMITS, CHASE SAPPHIRE- 7000 LIMITS, AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY- 8000 LIMITS, US BANKS VISA PLATINUM- 5000 LIMITS, BARCLAY REWARD- 1500 LIMITS, WELLS FARGO VISA SIGNATURE- 5000 LIMITS, NORSTORM VISA- 5000 LIMITS, SUNTRUST- 1500 LIMITS

Message 14 of 35
Ron1
Super Contributor

@mousefai wrote:

may i ask where does pnc mostly located?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PNC_Bank

PNC Bank NA. is the principal subsidiary of the PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Based inPittsburghPennsylvania, PNC Bank offers consumer and corporate services in over 2,500 branches in AlabamaDelaware, the District of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaKentuckyIndianaIllinois,MarylandMichiganMissouriNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaOhioPennsylvania,South CarolinaVirginiaWest Virginia, & Wisconsin.

Ron.

Message 15 of 35
Volpes
Regular Contributor

How is PNC anyway?

I use to partially bank with theme (checking) years ago when I lived in Pennsylvania. It was a "REAL" free checking, probably the last bank to offer such account, but since then has been removed. I was a cash user back then, also drove a cheap car paid with cash (Philly's car insurance is high), so I never really dealt with much else. I did recently (last week) open a savings account with them. I needed a local place to deposit cash, since I bank with out-of-state banks and USAA.

Message 16 of 35
plasticguy
Established Contributor

I have the PNC Points Visa Signature Card that is not offered on their website any longer. There is no Annual Fee, and I earn 4 pts for every dollar.
Message 17 of 35
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Volpes wrote:

How is PNC anyway?

I use to partially bank with theme (checking) years ago when I lived in Pennsylvania. It was a "REAL" free checking, probably the last bank to offer such account, but since then has been removed. I was a cash user back then, also drove a cheap car paid with cash (Philly's car insurance is high), so I never really dealt with much else. I did recently (last week) open a savings account with them. I needed a local place to deposit cash, since I bank with out-of-state banks and USAA.

I had PNC checking with them for almost a year and it's good. I used it to pay my PNC credit card. It is a free checking. Recently, I changed into Virtual Wallet. It helps me to save money on the side.

Ron.

Message 18 of 35
Ron1
Super Contributor

@plasticguy wrote:
I have the PNC Points Visa Signature Card that is not offered on their website any longer. There is no Annual Fee, and I earn 4 pts for every dollar.

I think they still PNC Points Visa (not Visa Signature Card). They don't offer Everday Rewards Visa any more on theire website.

link:

https://www.pnc.com/webapp/unsec/Blank.do?siteArea=/pnccorp/PNC/Home/Personal/Credit+Cards/CC/PNC+po...

Ron.

Message 19 of 35
ma_fico
Regular Contributor

I haven't gotten this letter yet.  I'm not sure I want to...

I don't want to be a downer, but I don't trust them not to ultimately cancel the rewards structure or turn it into something not useful for me (which is their prerogative, of course). 

I've had this card since it was with National City, and it's my go-to for gas, groceries and eating out... (except when Discover has 5% on gas Smiley Wink ) and I'd hate for that to change...

Thanks for the heads-up!  I'll keep a look-out for the letter...

eta - I just checked, and mine is already a Sig.  Duh.  Smiley Embarassed.  so, maybe no worries!

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.