cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have Swagbucks™ VISA® Rewards Card??

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have Swagbucks™ VISA® Rewards Card??

@09Lexie wrote:
Still have that visual of 'Ron's Credit Card Room.'. Smiley Happy

It's still have plenty. Smiley Very Happy Any sugguestion?

Ron.

Message 11 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

They have iPhone:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swagbucks-tv/id579119692?mt=8

or Android apps:

http://blog.swagbucks.com/tag/mobile-apps

Ron.

Message 12 of 22
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@MrPickleton wrote:

It sounds like an interesting card.  Points will transfer(as of right now) 1.25/1.25 except for the 5 dollar amazon gift cards which means points are worth slighty more.  1.25% cash back isn't terrible.  Plus I love swagbucks, I need to use it more though.

Anything below 2% cash back is terrible Smiley Wink And 5% is preferred.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 13 of 22
Mrcoffeecat
New Visitor

HI.  I have the Swag bucks visa and its awesome! I have been a member of Swag bucks for 3 years and it is a great way to earn extra swag bucks along with the other activites I do on the site. They usually credit your earned swag bucks(rewards) on the 15 th of the month after your billing due date. Swagbucks is a awesome site to make easy money with and it's one of the top 15 sites similiar to it I do to earn free money by doing surveys and reading paid emails. Def apply for it! Smiley Happy

If ya need any help PM me. [ Mod Cut/edit] And no I don't work for swagbucks either..just like helping people earn money because helping them helps me as well! Every site is do is 100% Free! If you have to pay to join a site..dont!!! Far too many FREE ones to do that will pay for your time.

~ edited out personal email address 09Lexie ~ Moderator
Message 14 of 22
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

What bank is backing this card? Sounds like a good card, not that I am looking for credit.

Message 15 of 22
Mrcoffeecat
New Visitor

Its offered by Us bank same here..I use it like a debit card and pay every other day as soon as a charge posts so I never pay any interest wich is the penalty you as a consumer uincur for using credit and worrying about your fico score . My score is o. Used to be 790 but since I have been a swagbucks member and have paid off such a enormous amount of debt. I am sure that's why was approved.
Message 16 of 22
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

Actually their website says that it's offered by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.

Message 17 of 22
Mrcoffeecat
New Visitor

Oops your right! Sorry for misinformation . But all in all its a great rewards card. Ill admit I was a little peeturbed at first because of how long it takes to credit the swagbucks you earn. But it def helps earn money faster. 2500 swag bucks equals $25 pay pal cash or less for the ton of giftcards they offer. I'm averaging $100 every month by using it for paying big monthly expenses I typicaly use my bank debit card for
Message 18 of 22
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

May I ask your credit limit? And if you got any increase over the years?

Message 19 of 22
Mrcoffeecat
New Visitor

My limit is $1000...and I've only had the card for 3 months. They do offer increses im sure.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.