Senior Contributor
Ron1

Re: Does anyone have Swagbucks™ VISA® Rewards Card??

09Lexie wrote:
Still have that visual of 'Ron's Credit Card Room.'. :smileyhappy:

It's still have plenty. :smileyvery-happy: Any sugguestion?

Ron.

Senior Contributor
Ron1

They have iPhone:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swagbucks-tv/id579119692?mt=8

or Android apps:

http://blog.swagbucks.com/tag/mobile-apps

Ron.

Established Contributor
Themanwhocan

MrPickleton wrote:

It sounds like an interesting card.  Points will transfer(as of right now) 1.25/1.25 except for the 5 dollar amazon gift cards which means points are worth slighty more.  1.25% cash back isn't terrible.  Plus I love swagbucks, I need to use it more though.

Anything below 2% cash back is terrible :smileywink: And 5% is preferred.

New Visitor
Mrcoffeecat

[ Edited ]
HI.  I have the Swag bucks visa and its awesome! I have been a member of Swag bucks for 3 years and it is a great way to earn extra swag bucks along with the other activites I do on the site. They usually credit your earned swag bucks(rewards) on the 15 th of the month after your billing due date. Swagbucks is a awesome site to make easy money with and it's one of the top 15 sites similiar to it I do to earn free money by doing surveys and reading paid emails. Def apply for it! :smileyhappy:

If ya need any help PM me. [ Mod Cut/edit] And no I don't work for swagbucks either..just like helping people earn money because helping them helps me as well! Every site is do is 100% Free! If you have to pay to join a site..dont!!! Far too many FREE ones to do that will pay for your time.

~ edited out personal email address 09Lexie ~ Moderator
Frequent Contributor
Pat94108

What bank is backing this card? Sounds like a good card, not that I am looking for credit.

New Visitor
Mrcoffeecat

Its offered by Us bank same here..I use it like a debit card and pay every other day as soon as a charge posts so I never pay any interest wich is the penalty you as a consumer uincur for using credit and worrying about your fico score . My score is o. Used to be 790 but since I have been a swagbucks member and have paid off such a enormous amount of debt. I am sure that's why was approved.
Frequent Contributor
Pat94108

Actually their website says that it's offered by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.

New Visitor
Mrcoffeecat

Oops your right! Sorry for misinformation . But all in all its a great rewards card. Ill admit I was a little peeturbed at first because of how long it takes to credit the swagbucks you earn. But it def helps earn money faster. 2500 swag bucks equals $25 pay pal cash or less for the ton of giftcards they offer. I'm averaging $100 every month by using it for paying big monthly expenses I typicaly use my bank debit card for
Frequent Contributor
Pat94108

May I ask your credit limit? And if you got any increase over the years?

New Visitor
Mrcoffeecat

My limit is $1000...and I've only had the card for 3 months. They do offer increses im sure.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+