cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have US Bank Reserve Line Of Credit?

tag
andre181
Established Contributor

Re: Does anyone have US Bank Reserve Line Of Credit?

So just to clarify, from what I understand you can open a US Bank checking account, and when you do if you are preapproved, they may offer the LOC without a HP? 

I've been thinking about signing up for the gold package since its free. So if I do, there is no HP for the checking account and since I've been a good US Bank credit card customer for 2 years with lates or derogs on CR, I might be eligible for the LOC, and not have an HP for that either?

If that's the case, I'm going down there on Monday Smiley Very Happy

Oh, and one more question: do they need verification of income for the LOC?

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 31 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

I called them to apply over the phone this morning and it was instantly approved pending upon manual review. It was HP. They didn't see any pre-approval. They have to look at how much they're going to approve. They also called my Gold Checking has been opened and they will be sending out checks and check card within a couple of days. I like the customer service and it is a lot better than BofA.

Ron.

Message 32 of 34
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

I have also requested them to convert my existing checking account into Gold Package recently, and they did it on the same day. No inquiries.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 33 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have US Bank Reserve Line Of Credit? UPDATE: APPROVED!!!!! $4000!!!

I called them to check the status of the application and it was approved.  The credit limit is $4000. It already showed on the online banking. Thanks for everyone help.

Ron.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.