Established Contributor
andre181

Re: Does anyone have US Bank Reserve Line Of Credit?

So just to clarify, from what I understand you can open a US Bank checking account, and when you do if you are preapproved, they may offer the LOC without a HP? 

I've been thinking about signing up for the gold package since its free. So if I do, there is no HP for the checking account and since I've been a good US Bank credit card customer for 2 years with lates or derogs on CR, I might be eligible for the LOC, and not have an HP for that either?

If that's the case, I'm going down there on Monday :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, and one more question: do they need verification of income for the LOC?

Discover IT $24K | FNBO Visa $20K | Citi Forward $12.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $10K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi ThankYou Preferred $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years
Senior Contributor
Ron1

I called them to apply over the phone this morning and it was instantly approved pending upon manual review. It was HP. They didn't see any pre-approval. They have to look at how much they're going to approve. They also called my Gold Checking has been opened and they will be sending out checks and check card within a couple of days. I like the customer service and it is a lot better than BofA.

Ron.

Established Contributor
tennisfan78

I have also requested them to convert my existing checking account into Gold Package recently, and they did it on the same day. No inquiries.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Ron1

Re: Does anyone have US Bank Reserve Line Of Credit? UPDATE: APPROVED!!!!! $4000!!!

I called them to check the status of the application and it was approved.  The credit limit is $4000. It already showed on the online banking. Thanks for everyone help.

Ron.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+