cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a Fifth Third Credit Card?

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Does anyone have a Fifth Third Credit Card?

I have a fifth third cash rewards world mastercard that is confusing me. I signed up for online banking but cannot figure out how to make a payment? I am thinking that I signed up for paperless statements but I still have to mail in a check? I do not have a 53 banking account. 

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone have a Fifth Third Credit Card?

You either have to mail a check in, pay in branch or push from another bank unless you have a banking account with fifth third.  You might also be able to pay over the phone.

Message 2 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks!
Message 3 of 20
Involver
Valued Contributor

I applied for a 5/3 card when my TU was my first clean report as I knew they would pull it.

I've used it once.  I despise the fact that you cannot set up payments on their website unless it's through their bank.

I pushed my single payment and haven't touched it since.  The rewards are pretty crappy as well.

Message 4 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

I had applied for this card like 5 weeks ago because I heard they pull TU 04 FICO. The card showed up last week and I forgot all about it. 

They did send me a letter also with my credit score (TU FICO 04) which is 744 about 50 points higher than me TU 08 FICO. They gave me an 8k limit at 13.99% with 0 apr for 12 months. I agree though, their system is annoying and I hate not being able to pay online. 

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

I had applied for this card like 5 weeks ago because I heard they pull TU 04 FICO. The card showed up last week and I forgot all about it. 

They did send me a letter also with my credit score (TU FICO 04) which is 744 about 50 points higher than me TU 08 FICO. They gave me an 8k limit at 13.99% with 0 apr for 12 months. I agree though, their system is annoying and I hate not being able to pay online. 

I would hate that too. Do you know how long it's been since I actually had to mail a check?

Well... I forgot! If that means anything. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 20
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

What's a check????? 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 7 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

I have not mailed in a check for a credit card in like 4 years. 

Message 8 of 20
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

What's a check????? 

^^^^ Smiley Very Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 9 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

I found this interesting Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.