cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have the Chase Disney with the Chase Freedom?

tag
HappySoda
Valued Member

Does anyone have the Chase Disney with the Chase Freedom?

I have a Chase freedom and would like to get their disney rewards card as well since I spend so much time at Disneyland. Will applying for this card be an instant denial since I haven't had the freedom for 6 months yet?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone have the Chase Disney with the Chase Freedom?

No, it won't necessarily be an instant denial. You can get more than one Chase card within six months.  It depends on your score and your average age of accounts.   If your credit score is above 680 and your AAOA is over a year and a half, give it a shot.  If you get denied, call and recon.

Message 2 of 5
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

my wife got a targeted off for the disney card with a 200.00 gc she was almost denied but called in to a rep she had a late on a student loan a few years ago but they approved her anyways with a 3k limit

Message 3 of 5
john398
Senior Contributor

I have both but was 9 months between apps

Message 4 of 5
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

I don't have the Disney, but I do have Freedom and Airlines cards from them, Apped exactly 12 months apart.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.