Established Member
mrpeabody

Does anyone have the Citi Forward Card?

I was wondering if they give routine CLI?
Valued Member
jestan01

Re: Does anyone have the Citi Forward Card?

I was just approved for the Citi Forward cc on June 1st!!!! I'd also like to know???
CapitalOne VentureOne ($5k) PFFCU Visa ($5k) Discover More ($12,1k) AMEX Blue Sky (10k) Citi Diamond Preferred (3,1k) Citi Forward (13,8k)
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Citi typically softs your CR every 3 months or so to see if you are eligible for an auto-CLI. So far, they have auto-CLI'd my card from the $6000 CL it started with to $10,200 where it is now. Not bad for no hard inquiry.

I believe you also have to have the account open for at least 6 months before you are eligible for a hard inq CLI, but I could be mistaken. 

Here we go again...
Valued Member
jestan01

FretlessMayhem wrote:

Citi typically softs your CR every 3 months or so to see if you are eligible for an auto-CLI. So far, they have auto-CLI'd my card from the $6000 CL it started with to $10,200 where it is now. Not bad for no hard inquiry.

I believe you also have to have the account open for at least 6 months before you are eligible for a hard inq CLI, but I could be mistaken. 

Is that the Citi Forward card? My Foward CL is $6500 and i already charged $525, i plan to pay $200 back when it post next week... How did you use ur Citi? Can you advise on how to reach 10k within the next 6 months like you did??
CapitalOne VentureOne ($5k) PFFCU Visa ($5k) Discover More ($12,1k) AMEX Blue Sky (10k) Citi Diamond Preferred (3,1k) Citi Forward (13,8k)
Regular Contributor
Comp5569

J/w, but what were your scores when you applied for this card.  And did you have any negs?
Established Member
mrpeabody

My equifax was 689 and Tu=677 at the time with no badies. It was my 3rd citi card at the time.

Valued Member
angelzrfree

I have one also. I got it in April. Darn my CL sucks compared to you guys. I only have 4000. Hopefully they'll give me the "luv button" that everyone keeps talking about. I'll be very happy.
angelzrfree

I'm also happy because tomorrow will be 3 months and my 3rd statement and I will get the .25% decrease to my APR.
FretlessMayhem

jestan01 wrote:
Is that the Citi Forward card? My Foward CL is $6500 and i already charged $525, i plan to pay $200 back when it post next week... How did you use ur Citi? Can you advise on how to reach 10k within the next 6 months like you did??

I product changed to a couple of different Citi cards. It is currently the Cash Rewards MC. But as far as softing your CR every 3 months, I believe that to be common to all Citi accounts. 

Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+