Regular Contributor
creditchief

Does anyone know hsbc backdoor #

Hello all, I tried the hsbc analyst backdoor # I found here but it keeps hanging up on me before anyone comes on . I know they may not give back any cl but I still would like some util wiggle room. I'm scuurred to apply to anyone else for fear of wasted inq. and denial. I have on record a 4yr old bk13 discharged, no other baddies .tu-736 eq-695 ex-721(frozen-2-6-09).

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Guardian

Re: Does anyone know hsbc backdoor #

creditchief wrote:
Hello all, I tried the hsbc analyst backdoor # I found here but it keeps hanging up on me before anyone comes on . I know they may not give back any cl but I still would like some util wiggle room. I'm scuurred to apply to anyone else for fear of wasted inq. and denial. I have on record a 4yr old bk13 discharged, no other baddies .tu-736 eq-695 ex-721(frozen-2-6-09).

Good luck to you, I don't want to be a negative downer here, but it won't do you any good. Either way I wish you the best and look forward to seeing it how it goes for you. *fingers crossed*

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Regular Contributor
creditchief

Just hoping Guardian I tried the  # on the back of the card and was told it would only auto increase but they would put a note on my account. They maybe just want to make sure I don't get one lol. With increases at the orchard counter I thought I would give it a try.

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Guardian

Well chief I hope you have better luck than most but it has been a futile attempt for many. I am one of them who found myself doing nothing more than pounding my head against a wall that wasn't going to budge. Since I don't care about HSBC and can't stand them anymore, I was glad to be rid of them frankly but it did bother me a while. Again, I wish you the best no matter.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+