cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know if is possible to PC with FNBO?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know if is possible to PC with FNBO?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to PC with FNBO, and if so, also from publicly-applicable cards to cards that are not publicly advertised on their website?  The reason I ask is, some months ago, a family member received a mail invite to apply for one of their cards that is not listed on their website (unfortunately, I forget what the actual card product name was atm), that sounded very interesting and appealing because it offered an ongoing,  6-month 0% APR promotion for every purchase made that was equal to or over $300.  I was very intrigued and even tried to inquire if I could apply for the same card, but FNBO said it was not possible, something about since it was invite-only and I had not received a mail offer myself.  I do have 2 existing FNBO cards (Maximum Rewards and the 6.25% V APR FNBO Amex), so I was thinking of maybe considering asking FNBO to PC my Maximum Rewards cards to the card offered above.  (*Note:  I do not live within the geographical footprint of being able to freely app for FNBO cards -- my Maximum Rewards card was issued b/c it was formerly a BoA co-branded card that FNBO bought the portfolio of, and I got the 6.25% V FNBO Amex because at the time I apped and was approved for it, FNBO had not yet locked down the states eligible to app for it on the time-limited online application.)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if is possible to PC with FNBO?

I don't know about FNBO.  Coastal FCU has a similar product.  Albeit the minimum is $600 for purchases or BT's.  More importantly, the interest rate after the 6 months at 0% is 18%.   On the plus side, there is no BT fee.

https://www.coastal24.com/visa/big-ticket-card.html

They also have a limited foot print.  I don't know how difficult it is to join if you are not in their footprint.

Message 2 of 3
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if is possible to PC with FNBO?

Sorry never mind, everyone please disregard this thread -- while searching, I found the answer that I was looking for to the question of my OP in this earlier thread.  The posters there made it pretty clear that PC'ing is not possible, with FNBO.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/FNBO-Really/td-p/4000836/highlight/true

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.