cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know of good CC that only pull EQ?

tag
kobe81
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know of good CC that only pull EQ?

My FICO score with EQ is 687. It's also a cleaner file. Wondering what cards are out there that I can apply for?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
k-s
Regular Contributor

Check the credit pulls database (google 'credit pulls') a...

Check the credit pulls database (google 'credit pulls') and see what report each lender has been pulling in your area. YMMV though, since lenders do not usually have just one bureau that they ALWAYS pull. At least it gives you an idea. Smiley Happy

EQ MyFICO: 719 - Discover It TU FICO: 749 - EX 728
Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Blue Sky: 2k | Amex BCE: 10k | Amex TrueEarnings: 5k | Amex Delta Gold: 2k | Discover It: 4k | SFCU: 13k | Quicksilver: 4k | Venture: 10k | Freedom: 2k | CSP: 7.5k | Amazon Visa: 5k | Citi TYPremier: 6.3k | Best Buy: 4.5k | Macy's Amex: 6k | Nordstrom: 4k | Old Navy Visa: 4k | Target: $1.2k | Angel: 1k
Message 2 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Does anyone know of good CC that only pull EQ?

It's really all over the board depending on where you live.  Discover likes EQ, sometimes Citi pulls EQ.  You really never know who they'll pull.  If they approve you from an EQ pull, they can soft pull the others at any given time as well.  If you search "whogavemecredit" in the Google machine, that's a pretty helpful resource.

Message 3 of 18
H4LO
Established Contributor

Discover and USAA are the only two that pulled just EQ on me.

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 4 of 18
RnJ
Contributor

OCCU Duck or Beaver card pulls EQ.  Rewards aren't great but starting limit is high for credit profiles with slightly higher than average/good credit - you can check the thread for Duck cards approvals for various folks' credit profiles when approved.

Message 5 of 18
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

QUACK.

Message 6 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

It's mostly CU's and USAA that exclusively pull EQ (and Carecredit and think one other one-off GE card).

Depends what you're looking for in a card: low APR or high limit, CU's are a great bet.   Rewards, well other than Penfed and maybe USAA's cards, there aren't that many to write home about.  A couple smaller CU's offer some interesting rewards packages but the ones I'm aware of aren't EQ pullers to my recollection.

Beyond that it's both location and luck as to what bureau will be pulled by a national lender, and some CU's (NFCU) pull multiple bureaus as well potentially.  The credit pulls database really is the best resource for figuring such things out in my opinion.

        
Message 7 of 18
kobe81
Regular Contributor

Should I go for the Duck card?

When I applied for it back a few months ago, my scores we in the low 600's.. They told me they couldnt approve me because of the three big settlements that I had on the account, but they are now not showing as charge-off's or settle.

Message 8 of 18
rockinn8
Contributor

I live in AZ and when I applied for my Discover It they only pulled EQ.  One site I like is whogavemecredit.com and there are others as well, but its the one I used the most

Starting Score: EQ FICO 673 TU FAKO 641
Current Score: EQ FICO 740, EX FICO 748, TU FICO 722 (Discover)
Goal Score: All 730+ FICOs

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 18
kobe81
Regular Contributor

I applied for the DUCK card, so i'm wiaitng.

I called them like twice last night and i see that they pulled my EQ this morning.

I don't know if I should call or not?

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.