cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know the max CL that is possible, with FNBO for SP inquires?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know the max CL that is possible, with FNBO for SP inquires?

Does anyone know the max CL that is possible, with FNBO using SP inquiries, and that doesn't require additional detailed financial info to be submitted for them to review?  (I think I may have read somewhere here that may have mentioned something about $50k or thereabouts?)  The reason I ask is because across all 3 of my existing FNBO cards, the total CL adds up to $50k, and FNBO no longer seems open to granting SP CLIs at the present time, as far as I can best determine after multiple calls to them requesting a CLI...and so I thought maybe the fact that I have $50k exposure already with them might possibly be the reason?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know the max CL that is possible, with FNBO for SP inquires?

The only person I know of here that has a huge FNBO limit is TheManWhoCan; however, if memory serves me correctly, his limit was realized when he rolled his Saving Star card's limit into his FNBO Amex card. 

I had a Platinum Edition card with them 2001-2007...was not impressed nor disappointed. 

Message 2 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

FNBO takes your reported income into consideration for CLIs, I no longer get pre approved SPs on calling in nor have I seen an auto and I use the bucks back hard. My limits on 2 cards totals 29,150 with reported income around 40K. I did give up a card with a 5.8K limit earlier this year so Im not at the highest I have been with them. My overall CL profile is at 3.5x of income.

Message 3 of 8
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

One card with them,  25.1k my highest limit, until recently had a 5k balance on the card, overall UTL was at 18%, 20% on the card paid to zero,  will report if the limit grows, reported income 100k

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 4 of 8
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I just rolled 2 cards together for a 30,600 limit.
I have another at 8,000, but i'm not combining that one
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great topic curious as well as new to fnbo. I barely made it in with 2900cl. Rep strongly advised me not to do hp cli for at least 90 days since it would be the same score and no record of repayment. So I'll wait.
Message 6 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Great topic curious as well as new to fnbo. I barely made it in with 2900cl. Rep strongly advised me not to do hp cli for at least 90 days since it would be the same score and no record of repayment. So I'll wait.

You would not want to do an HP CLI with them anyway you want to call them after 90 days and every subsequent 90 days to see if there is a SP preapproved CLI waiting for you until the limit is where you want it to be. 2900 isnt a bad SL with these people they are pretty conservative my first 2 cards with them started at 1500 but grew very quickly at 5K a whack SP cli.

Message 7 of 8
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No worries my friend, I actually think a SL of $2,900 is still very impressive!!  Smiley Happy  With my FNBO Amex (the first FNBO card that I have in my current card collection), my SL for that was $2,100 IIRC...was eventually able to build it up to $20k today, by requesting SP CLIs every 3-4 months over about a 2-year time period.  And so I'm sure that you will have no trouble building up your FNBO CL very nicely in time yourself!  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.