cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know when Barclaycard reports balances?

tag
lonerower
New Contributor

Does anyone know when Barclaycard reports balances?

I am trying to find out when Barclaycard reports the account balance to the reporting agency's.  I tried asking Barclaycard but they did not know the date of the month just that is was every 30 days.  Just wondering if anyone remembers what day of the month it showed up on myfico for thier account?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone know when Barclaycard reports balances?

@lonerower wrote:

I am trying to find out when Barclaycard reports the account balance to the reporting agency's.  I tried asking Barclaycard but they did not know the date of the month just that is was every 30 days.  Just wondering if anyone remembers what day of the month it showed up on myfico for thier account?

When is your bill due?

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 2 of 4
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

They report it to the CRAs the day the statement cuts.  Now as to when the CRA reports it to you...YMMV.  It's usually Experian first, then Equifax a couple days later and finally Trans Union a couple days after that.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 3 of 4
lonerower
New Contributor

Bill is due on 9th of the month.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.