Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know which CRA credit comp pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know which CRA credit comp pull

for getting a credit card? My highest score is with Experian - right now, a 633, but collection co. agreed to  remove coll by Monday and I found one of my spouse's bankruptcy cards on my report (called Bank of America and they have said they would remove it), also HSBC is reporting a 9/2007 late on 5 accounts??? LOL I called them...I only have ONE account with them. Those are also supposed to be deleted soon. I am so glad I monitor my report.

Anyway, I am wondering specifically about Bank of America, and USAA...I am paying off 15k in credit cards this weekend (almost 50 percent of what I owe) and expect my score to jump with all the above gone to about 700. I would like to apply for a zero percent card to consolidate the rest of my ccards until my house sells when I can pay it all off. Anyone know who pulls what credit reporting agency for cards?

Message Edited by drteharry on 08-09-2008 05:16 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know which CRA credit comp pull

drteharry wrote:
for getting a credit card? My highest score is with Experian - right now, a 633, but collection co. agreed to  remove coll by Monday and I found one of my spouse's bankruptcy cards on my report (called Bank of America and they have said they would remove it), also HSBC is reporting a 9/2007 late on 5 accounts??? LOL I called them...I only have ONE account with them. Those are also supposed to be deleted soon. I am so glad I monitor my report.

Anyway, I am wondering specifically about Bank of America, and USAA...I am paying off 15k in credit cards this weekend (almost 50 percent of what I owe) and expect my score to jump with all the above gone to about 700. I would like to apply for a zero percent card to consolidate the rest of my ccards until my house sells when I can pay it all off. Anyone know who pulls what credit reporting agency for cards?

Message Edited by drteharry on 08-09-2008 05:16 PM

Welcome to the FICO Forums, drteharry.

BofA pulls EX almost all the time, but may pull TU as well.

I don't know about USAA, but you can use the search function to find previous discussions on the cards you are interesting in learning about.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.