Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone out there have this card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone out there have this card?

I am considering adding the Chase Continental Airlines card to my mix as I fly a lot with them.  What scores did you have?  Who did they pull?  What kind of cl did you get?  My scores are TU=710, EQ=672, Ex=670
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone out there have this card?

If you dont have any recent baddies, I think you should be able to get this card with your scores.
Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

rjkl wrote:
I am considering adding the Chase Continental Airlines card to my mix as I fly a lot with them.  What scores did you have?  Who did they pull?  What kind of cl did you get?  My scores are TU=710, EQ=672, Ex=670

I agree with concorduser. Also, Chase is known to pull from any one of the three CRAs, they are probably the most difficult CCC to figure out when it comes to hard pulls. Your CL will depned on your income, credit scores and history and what your existing CLs are, so since I only your scores, I can't give you any idea of what to expect as far as an initial CL goes.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got this card last year, and I love it. It's my main card that I funnel all of my expenses through, as I fly Continental quite a bit. At the time I applied for the Card, all of my Scores were in the 740-750 range.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.