Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does chase blacklist after bk?

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Does chase blacklist after bk?

OP....I think you got your answer. Don't even think about it..there are reports of people here trying to get back after 17 yrs!!! and Chase only acquired the account in that case, and it wasn't for very much.

Believe me...I want them back bad...but that won't happen either since my burn with them was quite a bit more. maybe try in like 4-7 yrs, and you'll have to recon, but it will be a denial.
Message 11 of 13
12njoy
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
OP....I think you got your answer. Don't even think about it..there are reports of people here trying to get back after 17 yrs!!! and Chase only acquired the account in that case, and it wasn't for very much.

Believe me...I want them back bad...but that won't happen either since my burn with them was quite a bit more. maybe try in like 4-7 yrs, and you'll have to recon, but it will be a denial.

+!!  I wouldn't waste a HP and it will be a HP if you apply.  I know how bad you want back in, but it's not worth the risk.  CITI is like that with me from my 1993 BK.  I've given up on CITI after 3 attempts.  Not saying you have to give up with Chase, but it will be a while and definitely on recon.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

+!!  I wouldn't waste a HP and it will be a HP if you apply.  I know how bad you want back in, but it's not worth the risk.  CITI is like that with me from my 1993 BK.  I've given up on CITI after 3 attempts.  Not saying you have to give up with Chase, but it will be a while and definitely on recon.

This.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.