cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does chase payment from chase account to chase card post right away?

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Does chase payment from chase account to chase card post right away?

Hello!

I was wondering if I use my chase checking account to pay my chase credit card how long does it take to post? Does it post right away or does it take a few days?

Thank you!

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does chase payment from chase account to chase card post right away?

I pay my card from my Chase checking account frequently and it post within 24hrs.....Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Same day if you pay by 8PM ET. The money will come out of your checking nearly immediately, and your card account will be updated sometime that night.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

As stated above - same day if paid by 8:00PM, or next business day if paid after 8:00. They deduct funds from your checking account and free up your available credit limit on the card immediately. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.