cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does checking AMEX special offers affect your credit score/show on your credit report?

tag
Youngcredit23
New Contributor

Does checking AMEX special offers affect your credit score/show on your credit report?

Does checking AMEX special offers on their website show up on your credit report, and/or affect your credit score. I've been frequently checking that link weekly to see if they added the BCE to my special offers aside from the Green, and now curious to know if they report it to your credit report every time you check...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
VirusCredit13
Regular Contributor

Re: Does checking AMEX special offers affect your credit score/show on your credit report?

@Youngcredit23 wrote:

Does checking AMEX special offers on their website show up on your credit report, and/or affect your credit score. I've been frequently checking that link weekly to see if they added the BCE to my special offers aside from the Green, and now curious to know if they report it to your credit report every time you check...

Shows up on credit report as soft pull that only you can see. Does not effect your score.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.