cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does getting a CLI thru chat reset the 4 statement luv button with Synch?

tag
shengnes
Valued Member

Does getting a CLI thru chat reset the 4 statement luv button with Synch?

I was wondering if getting a CLI thru chat resets the 4 month statement rule. I got a CLI with Walmart going from 450 to 3500 a couple of weeks ago thru chat. Next week it will be 4 statements since my last CLI with the luv button. (Went from 300 to 450)  Just wondering if it "reset" it or could I possibly  still get the small increase at that time. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Does getting a CLI thru chat reset the 4 statement luv button with Synch?

@shengnes wrote:

I was wondering if getting a CLI thru chat resets the 4 month statement rule. I got a CLI with Walmart going from 450 to 3500 a couple of weeks ago thru chat. Next week it will be 4 statements since my last CLI with the luv button. (Went from 300 to 450)  Just wondering if it "reset" it or could I possibly  still get the small increase at that time. 

Its always possible to get a computer generated CLI at any time even after a requested CLI but it does reset the consumer request clock. You can sometimes bypass it with a call to Credit Solutions too.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are those cli hp on the Wal-Mart card Ik they can be sp. However is there a chance on the chat for a hp. Because representative said "subject to credit check" I closed the chat after those words
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always a SP , i have like 25 sp with amazon adn walmart in this months Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.