jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Does it look like a misprint?

I got that same letter today Nixon.
Message 41 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm guess itll just be a waiting game then.
Message 42 of 52
jsucool76
Super Contributor

eh. I have it in writing that I'm not paying one,and it never posted on the statement so I'm comfortable. lol.
Message 43 of 52
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hmm guess itll just be a waiting game then.

This will make me sad - BUT still a worthwhile card for sure!

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 44 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Id still rather pay $400 than $500.
Message 45 of 52
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Think you're reading the letter wrong. Think you are in for good times, letter indicates lower annual fee. If that is the case, the effective annual fee is practically zero if they keep the perks up. Congrats, you two. Smiley Wink
Signature needs updating
Message 46 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thatd be sweet.
Message 47 of 52
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

See? I'm never that lucky. Damn. Oh well, I'm going to start the Citigold process as soon as my Aviator statement cycles - in 2 days. lol

Sad face.png

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 48 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

See. They sent her the same message. But also sent a vague message stating the request had been forwarded.
Message 49 of 52
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
See. They sent her the same message. But also sent a vague message stating the request had been forwarded.

In a seperate PM? 

Message 50 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.