Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does macys blacklist

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does macys blacklist

She said she cant see why i was denyed. She said wait for letter I said what happens if i dont agree with the letter . She then said well call us back for reconserdation. so we shall see ill keep u posted. thanks. is there any card i can get with a 720 score and one payed medical collection for 1600 thanks
Message 11 of 21
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Probably many - but post some details of your CBR so we can help you better. Not all 720's are created equal. Also, is that 720 a FICO score? And how recent is that collection. You also might want to look into the HIPPA process and get that paid collection removed before doing anything else.
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cant find the hippa letter. It is 5 years old. Equifax 727 Experian 717 Transunion 737. I closed all my credit cards that charg monthly fees last month. I just got an auto loan through pnc for 21600.00 at 4.99 but thats not on my report yet. Cards I have left Orchard 1700.00 Limit 0 Bal Household 1900.00 Limit 0 Bal HSBC 6750.00 Limit 1000.00 Bal Dell 3500.00 Limit 0 Bal Juniper 650.00 Limit 0 Bal Juniper 250.00 Limit 0 Bal Walmart 600.00 Limit 0 Bal Target 200.00 Limit 0 Bal Best Buy Mastercard 550.00 Limit 0 Bal Collection reported to Equifax and Experian I disputed it with TransUnion and was removed in one day The other 2 Buros Verified it and left it on 30 days... My incom is 70,000 and I live with my parents my credit is 15years old and average age of account is 5.5 years Thanks in advance

Message 13 of 21
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Google search: whychat hipaa
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ...... :-) with my credit the way it is is there any bank i can try to get a card at?
Message 15 of 21
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Best advice: Fix first, app later.
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What is macys backdoor number thanks.

Not sure if this is the same number, but the number that I called is 1-800-627-2909. Hope that it works out for you.

Jelly

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Congrats on the dual approvals! 

Nice Macys approval and not a common thing with a BK'ed card. Probably floated because the BK was so old. The honesty probably didn't hurt either. BTW $300 from Macys is a good initial CL. If you take care of that Macys card it will take care of you!

I know. I didn't think I would get approved at all. I really loved my macy's account. I really hated to file BK, but at that time I had no other alternative. I am much better now, thank God!! He led me to you guys at myfico, which has helped TREMENDOUSLY!! I can't thank you guys enough. I'm not quite where I want to be, but I am certainly NOT where I was!!

Jelly

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cant find a letter but i mad my own and sent it certified and they sent it back to me certified what if they send it back to you they can ignore it thanks
Message 19 of 21
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I cant find the hippa letter. It is 5 years old. Equifax 727 Experian 717 Transunion 737. I closed all my credit cards that charg monthly fees last month. I just got an auto loan through pnc for 21600.00 at 4.99 but thats not on my report yet. Cards I have left Orchard 1700.00 Limit 0 Bal Household 1900.00 Limit 0 Bal HSBC 6750.00 Limit 1000.00 Bal Dell 3500.00 Limit 0 Bal Juniper 650.00 Limit 0 Bal Juniper 250.00 Limit 0 Bal Walmart 600.00 Limit 0 Bal Target 200.00 Limit 0 Bal Best Buy Mastercard 550.00 Limit 0 Bal Collection reported to Equifax and Experian I disputed it with TransUnion and was removed in one day The other 2 Buros Verified it and left it on 30 days... My incom is 70,000 and I live with my parents my credit is 15years old and average age of account is 5.5 years Thanks in advance

Can I ask where you got these scores? These may not be true FICO scores, and lenders ordinarily use FICO scores.

You can get your Equifax and TransUnion FICO scores at this site, but you can't get your Experian score anywhere but from a loan officer or a credit union in PA.

Check on your true FICO scores to see what lenders are seeing.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.