Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does paypal plus mastercard report to all 3 bureau

Yes I have the Wal-Mart store card I opened early this year
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fine star I might still have a chance to get the commenty bill me later account than nice. I heard they don't report at all to the credit bureaus.
Message 22 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Fine star I might still have a chance to get the commenty bill me later account than nice. I heard they don't report at all to the credit bureaus.

Gotcha.  Since you've had the Walmart card under your belt, then this would help with building your SYNCB profile, plus CLIs down the road.  Some folks use the automated phone line to request CLIs, but others have had better success by contacting Credit Solutions (i.e. no chat feature online - sorry).

I'd say you should still pursue the PayPal Credit account (hopefully the letter can provide an option to switch the PayPal accounts?.  Yes, it does not report to any of the CRAs (unless it goes in default).

Message 23 of 24
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

The PayPal Extras MC is a good card particularly for the 3x points on dining.  That works out to about ~2.5% cash back because the points are worth less than 1 cent each, but it's still not bas at all for this category. 

It is correct that to obtain two of these credit products you need two seperate paypal accounts, but opening two paypal accounts is against paypal's TOS unless one is a basic account (personal) and the other is a premier account (business).  So just remember that in order to be playing by the rules, you have to upgrade one account or the other to premier.

I have both PayPal Extras MC and PayPal Credit and like them both for different reasons.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.